You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Appointment Scheduler (English/Spanish)
The Injection Scheduler obtains authorizations, provides pre-surgery instructions, and schedules all injection scheduling for the pain management department.
• Experience using an electronic medical record (EMR)
• Experience scheduling surgical procedures
• Schedules ancillary appointments as necessary for patients.
• Makes arrangements for any special equipment as needed.
• Maintains files and records, including supporting documentation for insurance claims.
• Maintains master surgery calendar for physician(s).
• Reads all incoming mail or email, prioritizing and distributing as appropriate
Schedule Management, Health Care, Insurance Verification
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Requires strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Adaptability to adjust processes to optimize patient access.
• Ability to adapt to change with the evolving healthcare environment.
• Has the ability to collaborate with other health care professionals
• Requires the ability to establish priorities and organize work tasks.
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2328678861
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.