You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Real Estate Manager
Must have: - Sr manager on site working. Monthly reporting, leading the team, vendor management and invoicing. Contract administration. Property Budget. with Real Estate License, RPA or CPM Preferred.
Bachelors Required or Relevant experience.
8:30am - 5pm
-If onsite, what is the onsite address or location code? TX876-Austin- 6200 Bridgepoint Pkwy
Manages all aspects of a complex property or multi-owner portfolio of commercial, industrial or retail properties. Oversees all marketing, operations and financial activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly. Ensures that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
• Ensures periodic regular property inspection. Recommends and/or approves alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary. Contracts for and supervises vendor services as required.
• At owner's discretion, markets and leases the property, qualifying and showing space to prospective tenants, and negotiating new leases and lease renewals. Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs, and "walk-through " spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
• Acts as primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives as being met. Prepares and delivers timely, accurate and complete reports.
• Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital expenses. Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
• Collects rent and pays expenses in compliance with lease terms. Prepares all required legal notices. Recommends and coordinates legal action as necessary.
• Reviews and reconciles tenant rent and Common Area Maintenance (CAM) recovery charges.
• Negotiates early terminations of leases. Provides lease analysis for client's review and approval. Documents settlement of and notifies affected parties.
• Supports all property sales by overseeing due diligence process and monitoring the activity of outside brokers.
• Develops business relationships through membership and participations in professional, industry/trade and civic organizations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of four to six years of related experience and/or training.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2326331534
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.