You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Physician - OB/GYN
You will love working within our culture and diverse team of medical providers at Chicago Family Health Center. We welcome you to join our multi-disciplinary team of providers as an OB/GYN specialist at Chicago Family Health Centers. Participate in a full spectrum practice where our OB/GYNs function as specialists, not just primary care physicians.
- Provide direct patient care as a physician in the office, hospital, or other such locations within the community as assigned. Includes at least one evening (until 8 pm) weekly,1 Saturday (9 am - 1 pm) every 3-4 weeks, and 1 overnight call for Trinity Hospital
- Act as consultant for referrals from other staff regarding patients within the specialty.
- Participate regularly in the 24-hour on-call rotation for telephone calls from patients.
- Participate in the rotation for inpatient hospital coverage, unless utilizing the hospitalist service for care of CFHC inpatients or otherwise arranged.
- Comply with medical care standards including all applicable state and federal rules and regulations. Follow all applicable laws and standards regarding confidentiality.
- Participate in the Quality Improvement and Peer Review programs.
- Manage the care of patients in collaboration with other clinical staff and members of the care team (i.e. nurse practitioner, medical assistant, referral coordinator, etc.) in order to make medical decisions on treatment and attain health goals.
- Collaborate with CFHC nurse practitioners and physician assistants in their practice.
- M.D. Degree, or D.O. degree from accredited school of allopathic or osteopathic medicine required
- Board-certified or Board-eligible in OB/GYN
- Current and valid Illinois license as a physician and surgeon
- Current and valid DEA and IL Controlled Substance
- Eligible for, or maintenance of, hospital privileges at affiliated hospitals
- Bilingual ability may or may not be required based on individual department needs.
- Great teamwork and support staff (amazing dental assistants, outstanding patient coordinators)
- Medical, Dental, Vision (Employee/Employer Contribution)
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Plus Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Vacation/Sick Time
- Developmental Support
- Tuition Reimbursement
Chicago Family Health Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer who is committed to cultivating diversity, equity and inclusion within all aspects of our organizations. We stand against and prohibit discrimination in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2326237126
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.