You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Risk Management Analyst
Title: Risk Management Analyst
Location: REMOTE (based in NC)
Duration: 6 month contract to permanent conversion
Compensation: Up to 72/hr, depending on experience
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Rudi Gilpin at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Risk Management Analyst
• Supports the Payments Governance Manager in creation and administration of a comprehensive functionality
• Supports and coordinates implementation of the OCC's "Payment Systems " Comptroller Handbook
Lead the development and implementation of payment systems risk program reporting program, including monthly payment systems dashboards, quarterly Transaction Processing reports, and other reports as established.
• Act as a senior liaison to all OPE business units to develop consensus on the scope, content, methodologies, and formats of comprehensive reporting packages.
• Act as senior liaison with owners of data warehouses and other data sources in support of reporting content integration for reporting.
• Develop and implement operational risk metrics (KRMs, SLAs, other metrics). Establish and enable appropriate metric risk thresholds. Perform variance and trending analysis.
• Prioritize reporting and data collection enhancements across all risk types to establish new reporting routines to ensure broad payment systems risk program content.
• Lead the preparation and presentation of payment system dashboards.
• Prepare graphical representations of datasets, metrics, and trends for inclusion in management reporting processes including the Quarterly TRM Report.
• Establish and maintain reporting procedures for all reporting routines. Oversee the establishment of appropriate quality control processes for payment systems related reporting.
Provide functional support for Payment Systems Governance Committee as directed. Draft meeting minutes, prep exhibits and graphs, other tasks as directed.
• Lead reporting and analysis of out-of-threshold payment system metrics and trends.
• Support build-out of end-to-end process ownership requirements. Compile needed reporting for submission to Bank Groups and external parties as needed.
• Lead the archiving of payment systems related documents
• Support the development and maintenance of payment systems related policies and procedures.
• Serve as the policy editor role for all payment systems policies, ensure bank-wide policy standards are achieved and maintained
Skillset / Experience:
• Require 6 to 8 years of experience at a financial institution with an understanding of transaction processing and payment systems.
• 6 to 8 years operational or risk management related reporting experience, 10+ years banking experience.
• Knowledge of current banking environments (especially Operations) with strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of: BSA/AML laws and regulations; Regulation E; NACHA Rules; Sarbanes-Oxley; Reg. CC; Reg. D; all other ACH-related laws and regulations.
• Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to create and execute training programs on specific subject matter.
• Preference for experience with end-to-end payment system reporting and analytics, metrics, and reporting.
• Preference for working knowledge of operational risk management practices and Basel Compliance Program risk management components.
• Preference for skills in designing and developing spreadsheets, databases, and graphs and a working knowledge of statistical analysis tools. Comprehensive knowledge of Excel, Business Objects, Power BI, Power Query, PowerPivot, and SQL.
• Able to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships across the Bank.
• Broad and polished communication skills - presentation, verbal and written.
• Project management skills: capable of leading a complex cross-functional project.
• Strong written skills with the ability to make decisions under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Ability to work within broad guidelines with proven multi-tasking, data analysis and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• CPA (or other professional certification) is preferred
• • Provide functional support for Payment Systems Governance Committee as directed. Draft meeting minutes, prep exhibits and graphs, other tasks as directed.
• • Lead reporting and analysis of out-of-threshold payment system metrics and trends.
• • Support build-out of end-to-end process ownership requirements. Compile needed reporting for submission to Bank Groups and external parties as needed.
• • Lead the archiving of payment systems related documents
• • Support the development and maintenance of payment systems related policies and procedures.
• • Serve as the policy editor role for all payment systems policies, ensure bank-wide policy standards are achieved and maintained
Our benefits package includes: (EXCLUDE on perm placements)
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- ...and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2325245604
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.