You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Audit Associate - Winter 2024
Audit Associate - Winter 2024
Req ID: req27984
Audit Associate - Winter 2024 Summary:
At RSM, associates work with large and small companies in various industries. They develop strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges. Associates work on multiple team engagements each year, including several pieces of any particular assignment - not just one part. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our associates perform at their best and integrate their career with their personal life.
Examples of the candidate's responsibilities include:
- Understanding clients' needs and expectations, their business and industry, accounting and control systems, employees, company values and industry-related GAAP and GAAS issues
- Developing an understanding of the RSM audit approach and tools
- Assessing risks and evaluating the client's internal control structure
- Performing substantive tests and tests of internal controls to identify and resolve accounting or reporting issues
- Drafting financial statements under prescribed formats
- Minimum B.A / B.S. degree or equivalent from an accredited university by the time employment commences
- Accounting major
- Meeting education requirement for CPA certification in the state where you are applying for employment
- Travel to assigned client locations is required. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Client focused
- Ability to multitask
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Location Street Address: 801 Brickell Avenue, Suite 1050, Miami, FL 33131 USA
Region: Southeast Region
Position Type: Campus Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Degree Required: Bachelor
Travel Required: Yes
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID: req27984
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2325352307
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.