You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Audit Manager
What Your Day Looks Like:
- Direct engagements which includes managing the timeline, budget, schedule, and Associates required.
- Review and prepare workpapers and work performed by others in the firm to ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Generally Accepted Auditing Standards, Internal Revenue Code, SEC, BESOPs, and/or other professional standards.
- Manage internal job scheduling.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Assist with research and planning according to the current laws and/or Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Improve specialization in one specific area of the Firm’s practice.
- Support Partners and Directors.
- Assist in training all levels of other Associates in both formal training sessions and on the job training.
- May be responsible for several jobs at one time.
- Has substantial interaction with clients.
- Participate in proposals and other practice development/marketing activities.
- Responsible for billing and collection for some clients.
- Begin to participate in strategic initiatives of the firm.
- Participate as needed in administrative activities of the firm.
- 10+ years of public accounting experience and a Bachelors or Masters degree.
- CPA designation required.
- Strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Developing negotiator.
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic and a team player.
- Stays abreast of current industry and regulatory developments through continuing education and continuous reading of professional journals.
- Proficient with technology and software applications.
- Ability to supervise and train Associates.
- Ability to develop and manage client relationships.
- Organizational and analytical skills.
- Leadership, interpersonal, supervisory, and technological skills.
- Visible within the business and/or niche community in which she/he works.
- Developing referral source networks and/or methods to attract new clients.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Full benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, FSA and HSA, and 401K retirement savings
- Competitive salary and annual evaluations with compensation adjustment opportunity
- Firm-wide Recognition and Rewards platform to support our culture of year-round positive feedback and communication
- Profit Share program
- Flexible work arrangements with generous PTO
- “Dress for Your Day” policy
- Educational support programs and Continuing Professional Education (CPE) program for all full time Associates.
- Participation in professional and civic organizations is encouraged through membership dues reimbursement. Brown Edwards is proud to be deeply involved in many charitable organizations that give back to our communities.
- Collaborative work groups or “niches” provide opportunity to work closely with Directors and Partners, allowing you to learn, grow, and build your career. Brown Edwards offers a progressive career path that allows rapid upward movement for the motivated Associate.
Brown Edwards provides equal employment to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2325290780
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.