You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Perimeter Solutions is a premier global solutions provider, producing high-quality lubricant additives and firefighting chemicals. We develop products that impact critically important issues of life – issues where there often is no room for error and the job doesn’t offer second chances.
At Perimeter, we characterize the solutions we develop as ‘Solutions that Save’ – because it helps underscore what we are trying to accomplish for our customers, and the world at large, across all our business segments.Position Summary
The Senior Analyst will assist in the preparation and review of internal and external reporting documents including, but not limited to: Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, Annual Reports on Form 10-K, quarterly supplemental information packages and quarterly internal management reporting. This position is also responsible for completing various quarterly tasks over complex areas including, but not limited to: consolidations, equity, earnings per share and stock-based compensation, performing technical accounting research for significant transactions, drafting accounting policies and assisting with the Company’s SOX compliance process.Essential Duties and Responsibilities The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preparation of quarterly, annual, and other ad-hoc SEC filings (e.g., Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, the Quarterly Earnings Release filed on Form 8-K) and supplemental information reporting package, including responsibility over the preparation of the quarterly Statements of Equity and Cash Flows.
- Maintain and report on the Company’s share-based equity.
- Prepare quarterly workpapers and footnote support on complex areas, including equity, earnings per share and consolidation.
- Research and review various periodic journal entries and complex transactions, including those related to significant leasing activity, asset acquisitions and dispositions.
- Coordination with external and internal auditors with regards to review and audit procedures.
- Development and documentation of new accounting policies and procedures.
- Implementing new accounting policies and internal control processes.
- Benchmark the Company’s disclosures against those of our peer set and present findings to management.
- Track and research the issuance of new accounting pronouncements and assess their potential impact on the Company.
- Work with other groups within the Company to compile and verify any ad hoc analyses.
- Effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment; and
- Effectively complete special ad hoc projects as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Active CPA License (preferred)
- 5 or more years of experience in a Big 4/National accounting firm and /or with a publicly traded company
- Experience working with SEC platform (Workiva, DFIN, Toppan Merrill Bridge)
As a newly public company traded on the NYSE under PRM, our world Headquarters are situated in downtown Clayton, with access to free parking, a fitness center, and walkable to parks, restaurants, and shopping. We have invested in our professionals by equipping our office with the most relevant cloud-based technology, collaboration areas, standing desks, personal laptops, and other amenities to accommodate a hybrid work schedule.
Perimeter Solutions offers a variety of health and wellbeing benefit programs. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays among others.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
Perimeter Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2325128281
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.