You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
eDiscovery Junior Asset Manager (Part Time)
CGS is seeking an eDiscovery Junior Asset Manager to join our team providing technical service and support to a large federal agency in Washington DC. Ideal candidates for this position will be able to display knowledge of and comfort with the representative job duties listed below and be able to speak to each of the required qualifications.
You will work closely with the customer on the following key tasks:
• FOIA requests
• Searching M365 Compliance Center for recovering employee emails
• Using M365 Compliance Center for placing holds and collecting OneDrive data
• Assisting ATF's records officer in recording and managing Capstone Holds using M365 Compliance Center
• Facilitate legacy data requests between OST Exchange team and various ATF stakeholders
• Deliver data in native format after conducting first-pass searches, as needed
• Collect "cloud" data by conducting searches using ProofPoint or Office 365's Exchange Online Archive related to Office of the Inspector General, Freedom of Information Act, Privacy Act or investigation requests from various ATF stakeholders responding to Assistant United States Attorneys information requests/reviews
• Provide white glove support as required
• Provide written instructions for processes and procedures utilized
• Provide weekly reporting of issues and projects
• Complete incident tickets and service requests within SLA
• Ability and willingness to work extended hours or modified schedule for planned and emergency work
Education and Experience: Typically requires a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with 6 plus years of prior relevant experience; or a Master's degree with 5 plus years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of degree
• Bachelor's degree with at least 6+ years relevant experience (5+ years with a MS/MIS Degree) Additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of degree
• 4+ years performing eDiscovery, data collections and data review
• Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
• Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Hands on experience with Microsoft 365 Compliance Center
• Working knowledge of MS Exchange, email and OneDrive
• Experience performing searches and scans in completed data collections
• Provide support on a M-F business hours schedule in the eastern time zone
• Extended hour and weekend support as required by mission or emergency situations
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Experience using Relativity, Clearwell or ProofPoint a plus
• Government contracting experience, particularly with the DOJ
• DOJ or DOD Clearance
• ITSM knowledge and experience, particularly with ServiceNow
This is a job post for a position with CGS. We are a business driven by providing our clients the most exceptional care in the sector. To offer our clients and their customers the best service and care, we take pride in creating the best team of motivated individuals to provide top tier service.
Our staff core values are as follows:
Honesty through hard work and self-awareness, professionalism in all we do, and to deliver the best quality to our consumers, forging those relations for years to come.
For more information about CGS please visit: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to eDiscovery Junior Asset Manager (Part Time)
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2326313617
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.