You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Administrative Assistant - Corporate Technology
Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant in our busy Corporate Technology practice. The successful candidate should excel at teamwork, initiative/work ethic, flexibility, attention to detail, and should demonstrate an excellent customer-service attitude with the ability to relate individual tasks to the “big picture.”
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for working within a legal administrative support group to provide excellent service and support to legal assistants, lawyers and other timekeepers. This position performs routine administrative and organizational tasks utilizing software programs and following detailed procedures. More complex tasks may be assigned under supervision and with appropriate training.
- Draft client engagement letters, submit conflicts checks, and open new client matters
- Process expense reimbursements in Chrome River and reconcile credit card statements
- Assist with business development tasks by entering client prospects in the firm’s client management system Interaction
- Create, revise, format and edit documents to requested specifications
- Draft and submit correspondence, reports and other documents for clients, copying the appropriate personnel
- Schedule business development meetings while managing intricate calendars and schedules
- Proofread and edit documents, correspondence and memoranda to ensure accuracy and quality control of copy, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and syntax in final format
- Make copies, scan, organize and electronically file documents
- Assist in the coordination of client billing and time entry using sophisticated software and procedures that may require client specific instructions
- Provide back-up support to team, department and floor for coverage and project assistance as needed
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position; experience in a law firm or professional services environment is a plus
- Must be a Georgia Notary Public upon hire or within the first six months of employment
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player, detail oriented and organized, able to work independently, and prioritize multiple assignments
- Must be able to perform well under pressure of deadlines
- Ability to interface with lawyers, clients, vendors, managers and professional staff
- Displays ability to collaborate with various resources inside and outside the Firm to complete projects or tasks
The Firm offers a very competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, 401K and PTO. A background check will be completed on the final applicant to whom an offer is made.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2325348635
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.