You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Manager of Supply Chain Engineering
The Senior Manager, Supply Chain Engineering will lead both client engineering engagement to drive continuous improvement as well as manage the development of innovative solutions to solve supply chain problems. Responsible for managing other engineers. Provides regular and proactive communications to customers and NFI management. The successful candidate will possess excellent technical skills and leadership experience combined with demonstrated interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Independently identifies process gaps and recommends and implements process improvement
- Applies supply chain methodologies and tools to design distribution and/or transportation operations
- Establishes and implements performance measures
- Actively supports the sales process and creates high-quality solutions and designs
- Provides proposal and presentation support and development
- Makes Inventory and/or Supply Chain strategy recommendations
- Effectively interacts with customers, Sales, and Operations to create value propositions
- Confers with Engineering and Operations Managers to implement efficient and competitive solutions
- Manages multiple and complex Supply Chain projects
- Provides resource planning based on priorities and demand signals
- Supervises a team of engineers (hire, promote, coach, development, and performance management)
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering is required.
- Lean Six Sigma operational excellence professional experience required.
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in any of the following areas; transportation management, dedicated fleet operations, distribution center management, materials handling, decision support systems, and technology
- Master Degree preferred (ie. MBA or MS Engineering)
- Greenbelt or higher certifications in Lean or Six Sigma preferred
- Strong knowledge of warehousing operations
- Data management and manipulation skills
- Programming skills to manipulate large data-sets
- Experience with routing and scheduling packages and transportation optimization software
- AutoCAD and Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Inventory Analysis tools
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent communications and group workshop facilitation skills.
- Experience preparing and presenting oral and written presentations to management and clients
- Experience with supply chain technologies (ie. WMS, TMS, WCS, ERP)
- Well organized with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to learn technical skills quickly
- Understanding of optimization and/or simulation algorithms
- Database skills, especially through SQL or Access
(California Applicants) We are excited to share the base salary range for this position is $164,502.00-$219,336.00. This position is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, targeted at 15%. NFI takes into consideration applicants' qualifications, experience, education, geographic location, when determining a starting rate of pay.
Employees are also eligible for a robust benefit program, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Paid Parental Leave, among other benefit plan options.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2325312218
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.