You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Service Support Operations Manager
Körber is the home for passionate people who innovate, collaborate and love what they do. Entrepreneurial spirit is our joint DNA. We develop future technologies and support talents to deploy their skills and reach their full potential. We combine our strong heritage with our understanding for local specifics and a global mindset to bring people together and create valuable solutions for our customers. We aim for being the first to do the right thing at the right time.
Join the home for entrepreneurs!
Your role in our team
- You will lead and coordinate various service functions and operations including assignment, quality assurance, execution and testing of retrofit and upgrade projects.
- You will facilitate communication among clients/customers and the team, ensuring specifications, budgets, and deadlines are clearly communicated and understood.
- You will serve as project manager for multiple projects, creating timelines and cost projections, organizing collaborative meetings, and ensuring projects comply with specifications, timelines, and budgets.
- You will manage and lead a group of 15+ employees with various backgrounds in Engineering, Project Management and Field Services.
- You will interact with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and determine project requirements.
- You will review work and projects for technical accuracy.
- You will establish, implement, and maintain administrative policies, procedures, and standards.
- You will prepare and execute departmental budget.
- You will negotiate contracts with outside vendors.
- You will performs other duties as assigned.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent related education and/or experience
- You have 8+ years of project management and general engineering skills
- You have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- You have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You have solid time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have solid supervisory and leadership skills, along with the ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- You have the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams with internal and external clients.
- You are a change-agent with a strong solutions-focused mindset
- You have solid Project Management skills. PM Certification is highly desired
- You will receive a competitive salary including a potential for bonuses
- You have access to competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- You will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with international clients and colleagues
- You will have a fun casual, and flexible work environment
Can you see yourself in this profile? Then Körber is the right place for you. We look forward to getting to know you!
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Körber Supply Chain is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For questions please contact us via [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Service Support Operations Manager.
Please apply exclusively via the "Apply now" button.
The Körber Business Area Supply Chain is part of the international technology group Körber with about 12,000 employees and more than 100 locations worldwide. We uniquely provide a broad range of proven, end-to-end supply chain solutions fitting any business size, strategy or appetite for growth. Our customers conquer the complexity of the supply chain thanks to our portfolio that includes software, automation, mail and parcel solutions, voice solutions, robotics, and materials handling - plus the expertise to tie it all together. Körber helps to manage the supply chain as a competitive advantage. Conquer supply chain complexity - with Körber.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2326327258
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.