You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Come grow with us! Elite DNA Behavioral Health is one of the largest providers of behavioral and mental health services in Florida - and we're expanding quickly! We believe in providing high-quality, accessible care to our patients and a supportive environment that allows our team to grow professionally.
Our goal is to hire you - the best talent - to support our mission and allow you to grow with us.
We thrive on a mutual goal of providing excellent care to our patients through our comprehensive care services and collaborative culture. Elite DNA is the pioneer of the care coordination approach to mental health, where all patients are matched with their ideal services and providers prior to receiving direct care. Our team is at the forefront of providing leading-edge therapy services - from psychotherapy to psychiatry - to specialized programs such as psychosocial rehabilitation, EMDR, and group therapy.
Everything we do here at Elite DNA is guided by integrity and compassion for our patients and employees.
When you join the Elite DNA team, you'll feel proud to be a part of the group that helps children, adults, and families in our communities live better lives.
Elite DNA Behavioral Health is seeking to hire full-time Credentialing Supervisor to join our Credentialling Team in our Fort Myers, Florida office. This role will perform duties in-office for the first 6 months; following this time period, a hybrid schedule may be available.
Our Credentialing Team is responsible for ensuring our therapy and psychiatry credentials remain current in order to legally provide services.
The Credentialing Supervisor will oversee day-to-day activities of staff that process credentialing and recredentialing applications for providers.
The Credentialing Supervisor will assist with review of credentials and licenses for new therapy and psychiatry providers to ensure credentials are up-to-date and accurate. The Credentialing Supervisor will oversee coordination of provider enrollment and re-enrollment with insurance providers.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have extreme attention to detail. The ideal candidate is organized, energetic and positive, and has excellent time management skills. You should have experience in providing outstanding customer service, multi-tasking, and strong computer skills.
- Ensure that applications are properly verified and accurately uploaded into an online credentialing database system.
- Administer system for tracking license and certification expirations to ensure renewals are submitted in a timely fashion.
- Reviews and screens initial and reappointment credentialing applications for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with federal, state, and local guidelines, policies, and standards.
- Conducts primary source verification, collects, and validates documents to ensure accuracy of all credentialing elements; accesses completeness of information and qualifications relative to credentialing standards.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves extraordinary information, discrepancies, time gaps, and other intricacies that could adversely impact ability to credential and enroll practitioners.
- Monitors files to ensure completeness and accuracy; reviews all file documentation for compliance with quality standards.
- Enters, updates, and maintains data from provider applications into credentialing database with accuracy.
- Participates in the development and implementation of procedures for the credentialing process.
- Communicates clearly with providers in a timely manner as requested and on day-to-day as credentialing and privileging issues arise.
- Maintain professional growth and development through seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to keep abreast of latest developments to enhance understanding of various regulations and legislation of the healthcare industry.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Prior supervisory experience
- Over 5 years of multi-state experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Completed Bachelor's degree(s) from an accredited institution may be substituted for experience of a year for year basis
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to respond to requests and emails timely and effectively.
- Good information research skills.
- Knowledge of medical provider credentialing and accreditation principles, policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in all communications on behalf of credentialing applicants and/or applications.
- Ability to sit at a computer and talk on the phone for extended period of time.
This position earns competitive compensation plus a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, annual PTO of 15 days with tenure recognition incentives, one additional paid day for your birthday and Employee Assistance Program. We also offer opportunities for growth, as well as a great team atmosphere that empowers you to seek better ways to deliver service and take ownership of outcomes in providing quality service and support.
To apply visit www.elitedna.com/careers
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2325354578
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.