You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Learning and Training Consultant
Our client, a member owned health insurance company, is seeking a Learning and Training Consultant
Location: Richardson, TX
Position Type: Contract
- This position is responsible for designing education strategies for leadership and professional development programs in a corporate environment.
- Other responsibilities include maintaining leadership programs to support the continued growth and development of leaders.
- This individual must have high energy, be innovative and be resilient.
- This individual must also have the ability to engage all levels of the organization when appropriate and adapt their style based on the needs of the audience and business.
- The environment will be fast paced, fluid, dynamic and move at the speed of business.
- Work may include providing thought leadership, expertise on industry best practices, actual analysis and design assignments supporting program development, communication and evaluation strategies.
- Topics may include Career Development Journey, Leadership Academy, Coaching, and Executive Onboarding.
- This individual will receive direction/oversight from an internal manager and/or program lead.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Teams, Outlook, and Office 365 skills
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Graphing skills
- Strong communication skills - verbal, in writing, and presentation. Must be able to articulate ideas, speak to leaders, and have presentation skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Experience in Learning and development and talent space
- Work with or consulting experience with different levels of leadership
- Consulting experience
- Collaboration and building relationship skills
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Project management skills
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2325149508
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.