You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Financial Analyst
Third Coast is an offshore focused midstream company headquartered in Houston, Texas. Our operations are primarily located along the Gulf Coast and deep-water producing regions in the Gulf of Mexico. Third Coast provides efficient, safe, and reliable midstream services to our customers. Our assets include natural gas gathering and transmission pipelines, NGL and crude oil pipelines, gas processing plants, and a deep-water floating production system.
We're seeking local candidates for a Senior Financial Analyst role based at our downtown corporate office but with a hybrid work schedule. This position will support key corporate financial processes including corporate budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis as well as providing economic analysis and due diligence support for merger, divestiture, and acquisition projects for the Company.
- Ability to build, analyze and interpret data from complex financial models for mergers, acquisition, divestitures projects.
- Present technical data and strategic recommendations for M&A targets to senior leadership.
- Maintain Excel-based forecast models. Gather and validate volume, contractual terms, expenses, and other assumptions needed for the model.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of assets and contracts, ensuring forecast model reflects correct contract terms and operational assumptions.
- Consult with department and cost center managers to ensure completion of operating, corporate, and capital expenditure projections.
- Utilizing external sources, research and document industry trends and producer activity that may affect volume and revenue projections.
- Utilize volume projections and contract terms to develop revenue projections.
- Compile and analyze budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and variances from historical actuals and budgets.
- Summarize budgets and submit formal budget presentation to management for approval.
- Analyze monthly budget-to-actual and forecast-to-actual variance reports to maintain expenditure controls and accurate forecast process.
- Support the preparation of annual budget.
- Review actual spending to analyze trends affecting budget & forecast processes.
- Update forecast to incorporate variances in revenue, operating expenditures and capital expenditures.
- Prepare quarterly forecast and management presentation.
- Provide ad-hoc support, operational models, and analysis as needed.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Engineering, or another analytical degree required. MBA or other graduate degree a plus.
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant financial analysis experience, preferably in energy.
- Excellent computer skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Flexibility to work overtime during peak periods.
- Must be detail-oriented with outstanding analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills within all levels of the organization including both written and oral required. Ability to be a self-starter, handle multiple projects, prioritize assignments, deal with interruptions, multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2325183072
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.