You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Deluxe is excited to offer a paid Summer Internship Program for students seeking a challenging, meaningful and supportive internship experience in the area of Accounting. This opportunity will replicate the experience of a full time Deluxe Accounting Analyst, giving you the chance to apply your knowledge in a real-world corporate environment. Look forward to expanding your skills through on-the-job training and showcasing your accounting and reporting abilities together with our team of experienced professionals who are committed to help you succeed. Our growth-oriented company is dedicated to providing you with valuable learning opportunities as you share your ideas and creativity with the team and senior leaders.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives across our organization, including optimizing financial processes and systems, and working collaboratively across functions including accounting, tax, treasury, and internal audit.
- Complete accounting & financial related projects by coordinating the related tasks and researching issues, including technical accounting topics.
- Prepare Sarbanes Oxley documentation as process owner. Perform related testing and communicate results through identified channels.
- Assist with the month-end accounting cycle. Manage workload in tight-deadline, detail-oriented environment.
- Help research and reconcile financial discrepancies.
- 10 week paid assignment.
- In person orientation on Day 1 including a tour of the site, overview of the company and welcome message from senior leaders.
- Professional development from dedicated program manager and peer mentors.
- Small, selective program that allows for more focused attention and support.
- Full commitment from senior leadership to ensure the program is challenging, meaningful and supportive.
- Resume review and LinkedIn clinic
- Bachelors in progress in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Management Information Systems, Statistics, or related field.
- Minimum coursework completed should include Accounting.
- Sound analytical and critical thinking skills with a strategic mindset.
- Basic understanding of GAAP and able to understand financial statements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated individual who is focused and results oriented.
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability:Department: Administrative
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2325115760
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.