You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Customer Service Representative- Tethered- Within 100 mile radius of Louisville, KY (Afternoon/Evening Shifts)
Why You’ll Choose Us
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world’s leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
Benefits of working with TP include:
- Paid Training
- Competitive Wages: $16.00/Hour
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee wellness and engagement programs
Our customer service representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
Customer Service Representatives field customer inquiries by finding innovative ways to respond to varying questions, issues, and concerns.
- Connect with customers via phone/email/chat/and or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Calmly attempt to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalate interactions when necessary and appropriate
- Respond to requests for assistance and/or possible processing payments
- Track all call related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provide feedback on call issues
What We’re Looking for
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18 years of age or older
- Typing 25 WPM
- Be proficient in PC operation and navigation
- Able to work independently
- Have excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and fast paced environment
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Strong listening skills
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That’s why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2325701394
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.