You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Cleared Mid-Level Software Engineer (Full-Stack) - $15k Sign-On Bonus
*This role is eligible for a $15,000 Sign-On Bonus*
Cleared Mid-Level Full-Stack Software Engineer
Eqlipse's PRIME contract is seeking a highly motivated Software Engineer II to serve on an agile team, performing full-stack development in support of our client. The Software Engineer will be supporting a high-visibility application with cross-organizational impact. The candidate for this position will need to support full feature development, to include ingestion of new data sources, visualization of complex data sets, integration with other services across the enterprise, and a variety of enhancements to user-facing features of the application, just to name a few. It is critical that the candidate has the requisite skills as they will be expected to spin-up and engage with their team rather quickly, as well as evolve into a technical leadership role within the effort.
The candidate should also have the standard SWE development, testing, and debugging skills with familiarity of the Linux environment, agile development, CI/CD testing, source version control, and the Atlassian suite of products (i.e. Jira and Confluence).
Both low and high side access.
Fourteen (14) years’ experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience developing enterprise applications in Java
- Experience developing microservices
- Experience developing SpringBoot applications
- Experience with UI development
- Experience with CM ( familiarity with Git/Gradle)
- Experience with Linux-based development and system administration
- Experience writing code, debugging/testing programs (to include Unit and Component testing, CI/CD), and ensuring that programs meet technical requirements
- Clearance: Applicants must be U.S. Citizens possessing an active TS/SCI security clearance with a Polygraph.
- Familiarity with Elastic Stack
- Familiarity with MongoDB
- Familiarity with Groovy
- Familiarity with Java Message Service (JMS) API and messaging brokers like ActiveMQ
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of software development and management products (Confluence and Jira)
Eqlipse Technologies aligns the most innovative solutions to evolve and transform how our customers accomplish their most complex national security missions. We boldly operate at the mission’s edge, accelerated by industry-leading investment in our people and research and development, to deploy discriminating technologies.
We’re hiring cleared software engineers, systems engineers, reverse engineers, and offensive and defensive cybersecurity experts to contribute to our industry-leading capabilities in virtual operations, identity management and full-spectrum cyber and online operations.
Join Eqlipse and help our essential national security agencies operate at the speed of innovation as their missions evolve to new battlefields.
Voted as a top place to work by the Washington Post and Baltimore Sun
What's it like to work at Eqlipse?
Our people-first mindset permeates throughout our employee experience, starting on day one - with industry-leading benefits, competitive compensation, and an award-winning company culture:
- People First: Our benefits include paid leave, robust training, student loan repayment, 401k retirement company contribution, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
- Perfectly Balanced: We take work/life balance seriously, with generous PTO and sick leave, flexible schedules, and prioritize remote work whenever possible.
- Infinite Opportunities: With a diversity of contracts throughout our customer base, and a focus on internal mobility, you can spend your whole career at Eqlipse without missing your next opportunity to grow.
Don't see a match, but know someone who is? Eqlipse offers a $5,000 External Referral Bonus for all qualified hires!! Send inquires to .
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. Eqlipse is an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpBUkdGU3BLWHd3
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.