You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Engineering Project Manager
Atlantic Engineering Group (AEG) is a privately held telecommunications engineering and construction company that specializes in fiber optic internet infrastructure deployments. Our corporate office is in Buford, Georgia with offices throughout the country. See for more information about AEG and our current projects. This is a hybrid position.
The AEG Engineering Project Manager is responsible for successfully completing the assigned project. A successfully completed project is one where client expectations are set early, met throughout the duration of the project, the work is performed on time, within our client’s and AEG’s budgets with minimum quality issues and no safety-related loss time. This is a high-profile and critical position requiring attention to detail and the ability to liaise with customers, contractors, coworkers, and vendors with professionalism, authority, accuracy, integrity, and a solution-oriented posture.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the administrative/operational leadership of a project within the program guidelines set by the Program Manager
- Monitors the profit & loss of the assigned project
- Coordinates with the team to ensure production goals are met within the project schedule and scope
- Advises other Managers & Executives on the status of work
- Interfaces and acts as liaison with customers, contractors, and suppliers
- Reviews and recommends changes and resolves technical problems
- Monitors project to ensure work scope, schedule, and budget are well defined and maintained
- Executes programs and procedures to meet management and technical project requirements
- Provides technical and operational support and services to ensure quality assurance standards are met in providing support to various project tasks
- Other projects or duties as assigned
- 5+ years of telecommunication experience with similar duties and responsibilities
- 2+ years of at least a 5-person team leadership, supervision, or management experience preferred
- Fundamental understanding of network architecture required; Experience working for an electric utility is preferred
- Must be able to read, interpret and extrapolate FTTH plans, drawings, and specifications
- Must be able to analyze, comprehend, and present complex information in various forms
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field preferred
- PMP Certification preferred
- OSP design experience with Computer Aided Design software
- Strong computer skills; experience with Microsoft Office & Google Suite applications, ArcPro, and/or other engineering software and project management programs
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are required
- Exceptional people skills to work with and motivate a diverse technical and operations group as well as to build confidence with AEG clients
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Positive, can-do attitude with a high level of integrity
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- May experience long hours of standing and moving
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
All candidates interested in employment with Atlantic Engineering Group, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Atlantic Engineering Group, LLC does not offer sponsorships for current or future employment visas (e.g., H-B1 employment visa).
Atlantic Engineering Group, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpkU3YwNFlMV3hk
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.