You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Elizabeth, NJ
Physician Assistant Nurse Practitioner Elizabeth, NJ
Will consider full or part time
Full time $120K - $130K annually
We are looking for a personable, passionate, and energetic Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our organization full time in Union County. The candidate must be comfortable working independently, providing in home visits and would serve as a patient’s primary healthcare provider, involving all aspects of patient care across the county. We are looking for an experienced provider who has a desire to work with geriatric populations. This position is in multiple locations across Union County, providing in home care to geriatric and home-bound individuals.
Our organization provides comprehensive, in-home, medical care, allowing patients to age in place. We deliver the care our patients need, where they need it. We believe that seniors and home-bound individuals deserve access to the best medical care.
- Perform exams
- Evaluate and manage common and acute/chronic diseases
- General and preventative care
- Conducting Check-ups
- Order and interpret diagnostic and therapeutic tests
- Prescribing Pharmacologic/therapeutic treatment modalities
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary affiliates by making appropriate referrals
- Facilitates staff, patient and family decision making by providing educational tools
- Facilitates the patient’s transition within and between health care settings, e.g. admitting, transferring, and discharging patients.
- Refer and collaborate with other providers
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Program
- Unrestricted PA/APN license in the State of NJ with at least 1-year clinical experience
- Current DEA/CDS
- Strong computer skills & EMR Proficiency; Experience with Athena a plus
- Willingness and ability to work independently
- Ability to travel within the region
- Previous experience with Medicare eligible patients a plus
- Mon-Friday 9-5 (depending on number of patients)
- $120K - $130K annually
- Vacation (2 weeks)
- Health Care Coverage
We are offering a competitive compensation, the chance to practice independently, providing in home care to our patients who need it most and wish to age in place. If you are interested in joining this dynamic team, providing quality healthcare coverage with care and compassion to the geriatric and home-bound population, then please email us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume.
Brian Torchin / CEO
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDplRFZ1NkRqUkFa
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.