You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Outside Sales Estimator
Precision Painting Plus is seeking a highly professional, organized, reliable and detail-oriented Project Estimator for Miami and surrounding areas. Ideal candidates will have experience working with residential customers, are energetic, ambitious and goal-oriented. The day to day in this role includes meeting with prospective clients within your assigned territory through pre scheduled appointments, discussing our products and services and putting together a sales estimate.
We offer our customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means our goal is to go above and beyond to ensure our customers receive the highest standard in quality of work and customer service. We need people who share this same philosophy and can maintain a long-term focus on building lasting relationships and a positive reputation.
- Meeting with residential and commercial clients in person, at their home or place of business to estimate cost of jobs and projects
- Closing on Field Sales opportunities, following up when necessary
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied and proposals are clearly documented and communicated
- Managing busy schedule of appointments through Salesforce
- Coordinating daily with customers and crews
- 2+ years of Sales experience, preferably in a Home Improvement business
- Energetic, self-starter with a strong background in customer engagement
- Must have strong communication skills in English
- Must be organized, a problem-solver, and good at multi-tasking
- Modern computer and smartphone skills required
- Must have a car and valid driver license
- Must be able to spend considerable time on their feet and driving
- Competitive starting salary plus additional incentives and bonuses. Potential is well above $100k.
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpLV1hyWDhoZXZZ
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.