You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Licensed Real Estate Agent
builds wealth and improves communities by providing residential real estate investors with the inventory, expertise, and tools they need to restore and add value to properties with unrealized potential. Beyond generating great results for our buyers, Our fully licensed specialists are dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service, along with unmatched guidance through the entire transaction.
The focus at NetWorth is wholesale residential real estate. We help buyers find, purchase, and finance residential properties that need repairs. NetWorth agents and team are there to help and support our buyers throughout their entire process. NetWorth has a suite of services from acquisitions to hard money financing, to listing services once repaired. We are a full-service, one-stop shop for buyers and a life-changing opportunity for our agents!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify and analyze potential properties for purchase.
- Manage the entire sales process from start to finish.
- Attend local networking events.
- Use our proprietary software to maintain the consistency and accuracy of your pipeline
- Build relationships with potential buyers and sellers.
- Determine ARV and comparative market analysis.
Qualifications and Skills
- Currently have an active real estate license
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed acquisition goals
- Advanced skills in communication, selling, and negotiations
- 1 year of experience selling a product or service
- Strong work ethic and commitment to work-life balance
Why work with us
- Company Culture - promotes success with fun contests, bonuses, and trips
- Access to our private inventory of properties
- Insurance available
- Full-time with flexibility
- Career growth and advancement
- 5 Weeks of 1 on 1 training, ongoing training
If you do not have your real estate license, Then Re-apply when you are within 6 weeks of getting your license.
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpjMGhiZjhhMGhQ
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.