You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Director of Database Marketing – Maryland
Why We Need Your Talents:
As the Director of Database Marketing, the incumbent will manage end-to-end planning, creation, execution and reporting of channel direct marketing campaigns in direct mail, print, email, and social media. A highly data driven individual, they will align the direct channel strategies so they are consistent with the company’s strategic marketing plans and meet overall growth, sales and...
Where You'll Make an Impact:
- As the Director of Database Marketing, the incumbent will manage end-to-end planning, creation, execution and reporting of channel direct marketing campaigns in direct mail, print, email, and social media
- A highly data driven individual, they will align the direct channel strategies so they are consistent with the company’s strategic marketing plans and meet overall growth, sales and profitability objectives
- Develops and manages data driven direct marketing program for client acquisition and retention, optimizing response among target consumer segments with both direct mail and digital marketing channels.
- Directs and coordinates business planning to ensure the means for establishing short- and long-range objectives are consistent with company directives.
- Oversees the maintenance and monitoring of several databases with the extracting and loading of data, adhering to high data quality standards
- Leads the team that performs database marketing analyses and the creation of custom, automated reports.
- Leverages consumer insights to evolve creative execution and targeting strategies.
- Proactively initiates ideas for testing new campaign packages and concepts; work with internal and external resources to help design and execute.
- Produces accurate marketing budgets for each campaign based on analysis of historical and forecasted performance.
- Manages relationships with outside vendors to ensure timely, accurate, cost effective and value driven production campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned
- Primary work environment is in a climate-controlled office setting.
- Work requires travel to attend meetings, trade shows, and conferences.
- Incumbents may be required to work evening, weekend, and holiday shifts.
- Sedentary work: involves sitting most of the time.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Physical activities that apply to the essential functions of the position are balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions.
- Hearing sufficient to hear conversational levels in person, via videoconference and over the telephone.
- Endurance sufficient to sit, walk and stand for extended periods, and maintain efficiency throughout the entire work shift and during extended work hours.
- The employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles including secondhand smoke
Skills to Help You Succeed:
- Speech sufficient to make oneself heard and understood in person, in front of groups, in meetings, via videoconference and over the telephone
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-demand environment
- Flexible to the changing business needs
- Curious and willing to challenge the status quo
- Ability to interact with guests and team members professionally, including the ability to speak in front of groups
- Strong influencing and relationship-management skills. The ability to interact with stakeholders of all levels and understand their interests and goals
- Contribute to high level strategy planning meetings
- Team player and always willing to assist and take on extra duties as assigned
- Has ability to multi task – manage multiple campaigns, channels and timelines in high pace environment
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or other quantitative, analytical field required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Gaming License as mandated by the Maryland Lottery & Gaming Control Agency.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures in an interruptive environment.
- Strength sufficient to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects and/or move up to 40 pounds occasionally.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts, including late nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays.
What We Offer
Perks We Offer You
- Comprehensive health coverage for full-time and part-time Team Members and their eligible dependents
- Generous retirement savings options are available.
- Free uniforms
- Free parking
- Discounted meals
- Service and Attendance bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounts on hotels, theme parks, travel, and more!
Life at Live!
- 24/7 high energy casino with a culture committed to fairness, teamwork, and most importantly FUN.
- Casino is over 100,000 square feet and requires the ability and energy to move about it with a true sense of urgency!
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2NzoxMDM3NDA4
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.