You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Renew is a patient-driven healthcare provider focused on providing a technologically advanced completely digital, implant-supported and implant-retained full-mouth restoration solution for our patients suffering with missing and failing teeth. Renew is seeking an exceptional Prosthodontist to join its state-of-the-art dental surgical practice in the Overland Park, KS area.
- Perform all phases of restorative dentistry for Renew’s implant-supported and implant-retained overdenture procedure
- Apply standard prosthodontic protocols and procedures, including (but not limited to) oral and facial landmarks and cosmetic smile design
- Examine, diagnose, and present treatment plans to patients
- Execute comprehensive patient treatment plans
- Maintain patient medical records
- Comply with OSHA, HIPAA, and all other laws, regulations, and ethics governing the practice of dentistry
- Uphold Renew’s standard clinical protocols, policies, and procedures
- Supervise duties of clinical team
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a prosthodontist (or in restorative and/or implant dentistry)
- DMD or DDS degree from an accredited institution
- Prosthodontics certificate
- Licensed to practice dentistry in the State of Kansas
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment credentialing (e.g., background check, license verification, NPDB, etc.)
- BLS certification
- DEA registration (or ability to obtain)
- Must be team oriented, have a personal standard of excellence with a patient centric philosophy, and a strong work ethic
Opportunities available for either a part-time or full-time position. Practice hours are Monday-Thursday from 7:00am – 5:00pm, with occasional Fridays as needed.
$240,000 annual base salary + 100% bonus opportunity (full-time)
- Paid sick time
- Insurance (eligible 1st of the month following date of hire)
- 100% employer paid for employee
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Health and flexible spending accounts, 401(K), and employee assistance program
- 100% employer paid professional liability insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Practice in a state-of-the-art facility with leading-edge dental technology
- Full administrative/non-clinical support services (e.g., accounting/finance, call center, IT, HR/recruiting, marketing, legal/risk management, patient financing, etc.)
- Located in Overland Park, KS
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- No relocation assistance
Renew is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpma2xNeEs1OWFK
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.