You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Axiom is a design studio meets full-service fabrication shop in Portland, Oregon. We bring together organizations, artists, designers, and builders to create experiences that make you feel something. Our capabilities are endless, but you’ll typically find us producing unparalleled retail activations and experiences, architectural environments, and art installations to name a few.
We pay excellent wages and offer an engaging and fun work environment with opportunity for growth. Our team enjoys great benefits, including medical, dental, and vision for $140/month (with options for dependents). We offer 401k and ROTH investment options. After year one you accrue 20 days of PTO, yep, your read that right! Combined with paid holidays, our benefits are some of the best in our industry.
Our Account Management team is growing and we’re looking to add talent. We are looking for ambitious people that want to be along for the ride! Yes, we work hard and sometimes we work fast, but the work inspires us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it. We find our people work harder when work doesn’t feel so much like, work. If you share our mindset, we should chat.
Regardless of experience level, you:
- Are excited to learn how to express how Axiom thrives on the tension between visionary ideas and custom, curated craft
- Help our clients find connection, ensure the project resonates with their brand, that the story we are telling is relevant, engaging, memorable, relatable
- Build trust and inspire ideas that are considered and thought-provoking
- Have a holistic understanding of the design build process from digital concepting through to engineering, fabrication, finish and install.
- Function well independently and in a team environment
- Take initiative to build valuable, trusted and enduring relationships and partnerships
- Have a desire to develop an in-depth understanding around our client’s workflow for direct execution
- Willingness to provide honest, clear, down-to-earth communication, we mean what we say; we are candid and personal
- Promise to create moments of real impact by thinking huge, building smart, and breaking rules to find the new best way
We’ll get more into the minutia of the role depending on where you might fit into the team.
You must understand the design build process from digital concepting through to engineering, fabrication, finish and install.
Help us work with our revered clients and explore what else is in store, reach out!
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDo4ZFg0SWtjYjBi
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.