You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN
It’s Just Better Here. We’re hiring for a Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse to join our dynamic team. In partnership with Edward-Elmhurst and DuPage Medical Group, Residential Home Health and Hospice is a nationally recognized leader in home health and hospice for over 20 years and have been named a Top Workplace 11 years in a row. We have immediate openings, call
This role will work with our clients in Palatine, IL and surrounding areas.
Why you will love this LPN job:
Why you will love being an LPN at Residential Home Health:
- Uncapped earning potential, including quarterly bonuses
- Flexible schedules, no long shifts, and minimal weekend shifts a year
- A comprehensive 4 – 6-week onboarding program
- State of the art technology to reduce time spent on charting
- Continued education with support from field preceptors and mentors
- Employee and family-focused appreciation program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options for you and your family
- Company paid life insurance and disability benefits. Also, pre-tax FSA and HSA plans
- Time off that grows with your tenure
- 401k plan with matching contributions
- Company paid vehicle program
- Discount on tuition for selected courses offered by Purdue and Kaplan
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it!
Certain benefits may vary based on your employment status.
What we are looking for:
- LPN license in the state you work
- Graduate from an approved school of practical nursing
- Two years of LPN Experience
- Current driver’s license
NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to employment is part of our background process, which includes medical and recreational marijuana.
By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive communication via phone or text.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2325700852
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.