You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA FT Great Opportunity!!!!
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The CNA Certified Nursing Assistant will provide basic nursing care to patients and residents within the scope of the nursing assistant responsibilities and performs basic nursing procedures under the direction of the licensed nurse supervisor.
CNA Certified Nursing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
CNA Certified Nursing Assistant Rewards:
- Competitive pay
- Daily Pay - early access to earned wages
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
4755 - ProMedica Hospice - Carlisle Office
Location4755 - ProMedica Hospice - Carlisle Office
Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.
Job Specific Details:
- Provides personal care to the patient
- Assists the patient with transfers, ambulation, Range of Motion (ROM), meals, medication management & light housekeeping tasks.
- Observes and reports changes in patient conditions and needs to the Registered Nurse/therapist.
- Completes paperwork in an accurate and timely manner, per policies.
- Participates in interdisciplinary team meetings
- Follows patient plan of care at all times.
- Accepts other assignments deemed appropriate.
- Willingly accepts direction from Director of Professional Services, Patient Care Coordinator, and Registered Nurse/Case Manager.
- Adheres to established personnel policies.
Medical, Dental, Eye Care
Paid time off
Student Loan & Tuition Assistance and More!!!!
- Recording Stats
- Patient Positioning
- Assist Resident
- Provide Medical Care
- Perform Nursing Duty
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2325791902
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.