You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Hurricane Harbor Office Clerk
Summary: Responsible for the daily functions of the Hurricane Harbor Office, while ensuring all Team Member interaction is conducted in a friendly, helpful and efficient manner. Position will serve as a resource to all Hurricane Harbor Departments. You must exercise and enforce the Mantra - Friendly, Clean, Fast, and Safe Service.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support for all Hurricane Harbor departments
- Provides assistance to all Employee questions and concerns
- Calculates, documents, and communicates hourly park attendance for Hurricane Harbor, Six Flags Great Adventure, and Wild Safari
- Ensures all EAS discrepancies are cleared continuously throughout the day
- Enforces all company grooming guidelines
- Records, documents and communicates Team Member lateness, call outs and no-show / no-calls
- Issues and documents attendance warnings
- Documents counseling sessions and disciplinary actions directly into SF Team service logs
- Handles the assignment of scheduled relief staff members
- Issues Park ID when lost or forgotten
- Helps Team Members and Leadership with payroll issues as they arise
- Provide assistance for all Team Member reward/recognition programs
- Understands all Federal, state and company labor laws ensuring that we are in full compliance at all times by continuously monitoring Harbor labor
- Assist Team Members with clocking in, break, and clocking out issues
- Scan every Team Member to relay any information as well as inform them of daily work location
- Assist Park Leadership with assignments as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be willing to assist in other departments when requested
- Must have good organizational skills and be able to communicate verbally with Guests and Team Members
- Must be able to comprehend basic math
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment, meet aggressive deadlines, and make effective decisions
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, or maintain continuous movement for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays, with varied shifts and hours
- Must be willing to work independently or as part of a Team
Other Functions: All other duties assigned or necessary to support the park as a whole. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, Management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (I.E. Emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, or technological developments) warrant.
What's in it for you?
- Free food for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Exclusive Rides parties for all employees
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Complimentary tickets
- In-Park discounts and more!
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2325697510
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.