You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Corporate Director of Human Resources
The NewVista mission is to inspire hope and deliver holistic care to those in need of behavioral health services in a contemporary and healing environment – one that is conducive to providing the life skills needed to regain stability and independence, utilizing a passionate and highly trained team of professionals.
Ethan Crossing is currently seeking a Corporate Director of Human Resources to lead the HR efforts for our new acilliary business lines. The successful candidate will not only have HR skills, but will also be:
- People-focused, a team-builder, and a creative force
- Forward-thinking, open-minded, with a desire to impact change
- Goal-oriented, determined, and able to demonstrate continuous improvement in prior Human Resources leadership positions.
Perks at Work
Team Members enjoy a variety of perks in working with the NewVista brand company. We offer competitive market wages along with a full robust package around Healthcare, Life Balance, Education, Leadership Development and Recognition.
Healthcare + Life Balance:
- Medical Packages with Rx – 3 Choices
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Dependent Day Care Spending Accounts
- Health Spending Accounts (HSA) with a company match
- Dental Care Program – 2 choices
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance Options
- Accidental Insurances
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- 401k with a Company Match
Education + Leadership Development
- Up to $15,000 in Tuition Reimbursements OR Student Loan forgiveness
- Handle with Care Trainer – Certifications
Recognition + Rewards
- On the spot recognition Prizes
- Team Member of the Quarter
- Team Member of the Year
- Monthly Celebrations
- Team Member Recognition Cards
The Role Itself
The successful candidate for the Human Resources position will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Human Resources, including recruitment and retention. The position is responsible for "hands on" administration of HR functioning including, but not limited to:
- HR Generalist duties including recruiting, retention, orientation, worker's compensation, unemployment benefits administration, legal compliance & other administrative tasks.
- Ensure regulatory compliance for state required survey items as they apply to all employees.
- Employee relations, including corrective action, investigation, & documentation.
- Administration of facility HRIS system and time clock, including biweekly HR and Payroll processing.
- Regular travel to Columbus and parts of Northern Ohio.
The position is a full time, salaried position, Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00pm, with salary based on experience.
- A degree in Human Resources or related field is strongly preferred.
- Certification as PHR or SPHR preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in human resources, including recruiting.
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Power Point, and Excel: computer skills are strongly utilized in this position
- Prior experience with HRIS systems and reporting software preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service
- A professional appearance and demeanor
- High level of confidentiality in all matters of the job
- Detail oriented, excellent writing, grammar and communication skills
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2NzoxMDM3MzE1
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.