You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
SW Compliance Coordinator
CGS is seeking an experienced IT Software Compliance Analyst to support our Government Partner with managing compliance standards with enterprise software licenses. This position is a key role needed to support the company in many ways including maintaining contact with stakeholders, monitoring transactions, and keeping up to date accounts of SW inventory. This position would be a hybrid and full-time position while including benefits from CGS.
- Responsible for coordinating with internal stakeholders and third-party vendors to gather requirements and execute projects relating to software compliance
- Support procurement management activities including management and monitoring of purchase requisitions, purchase orders, invoicing, and project funding.
- Support process improvement and special project activities requiring engagement and collaboration with a variety of functional teams
- Assist the customer to identify, validate and prioritize requirements in software compliance realm and support future automation for the program
- Maintain accurate records of software inventory and licenses to ensure strict accountability and fiscal records necessary to reconcile property records and fiscal budgets.
- Support the scheduling and deployment/decommission of telecom services in support of operations.
Who you are
- Energized when faced with complex technical challenges and diligently work to identify creative solutions.
- Ability to perform high quality work, both independently and with a team, in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks to successfully meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Bachelor's degree or commiserate experience.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools including Excel and SharePoint; aptitude for quickly learning related tool sets.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Experience working on agile team
- Experience working with service now
- Experience working with Jira
This is a job post for a position with CGS. We are a business driven by providing our clients the most exceptional care in the sector. To offer our clients and their patients the best service and care, we take pride in creating the best team of motivated individuals to provide top tier service.
Our staff core values are as follows:
Honesty through hard work and self-awareness, professionalism in all we do, and to deliver the best quality to our consumers, forging those relations for years to come.
For more information about CGS please visit: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to SW Compliance Coordinator
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpINzhkMlBBUzE3
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.