You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Medical Assistant - Dermatology (Millburn)
Join a fast growing, dynamic organization that focuses on providing dermatology professionals business management services that allow them to offer patients an exceptional healthcare experience.
NavaDerm, a BelHealth portfolio company, is a large dermatology medical group with over 25 providers with locations in New York and New Jersey.
We are a Physician led organization that allows for clinical independence with high quality standards.
We are looking for a compassionate, respectful, team player that can provide our patients with the best care at one of the largest and prestigious Dermatology offices in New Jersey.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and experience in patient care in a dermatology setting.
- Greet patients with a smile in a professionals and engaging manner.
- Escort patients from lobby to the exam/treatment rooms.
- Collect patient medical information, update medical records and input information in EMR.
- Reconcile medications history.
- Take vitals.
- Prepare, assist with examinations, procedures, and treatments.
- Perform and record a variety of treatment procedures under the direction of the physician.
- Clean and sterilize equipment and maintain stock of supplies and medications.
- Perform a variety of clerical functions as assigned.
Required Availability (two closing shifts per week)
8 Hour workday
7:00am - 7:00pm - Monday - Thursday
7:00am - 5:00pm - Friday
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 1+ years of experience in managing patients in a dermatology setting preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and work courteously and respectfully with fellow employees, physicians, patients and vendors.
- Certified Medical Assistant or Registered Medical Assistant required.
- Most Important: You’re a team player.
We offer competitive pay and full slate of benefits that includes:
Paid Time Off
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Flexible Spending Accounts
Come work with us!
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Perform Clinical Duty
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpadHhOQ2tuaWY1
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.