You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Pharmacist, Amb. Care Central Float, PT 20 hrs - Eligible for Benefits, Rockville, MD
Under general supervision, provides customer focused pharmaceutical care and oversees the efficient dispensing, processing and recording of prescriptions issued by physicians, dentists, other authorized health care providers. Communicates with providers to influence optimal drug information to patients and health care providers. Participates in patient and provider educational programs to positively impact patient compliance and provider prescribing practices. Oversees and directs pharmacy technician staff in the execution of technical functions. Assists in cash and inventory control in accordance with departmental procedures and comply with all record keeping and legal requirement of the practice of pharmacy.
- Analyses patient care and services needs in a manner that facilitates the achievement of both a high level of customer satisfaction and the attainment of organizational care and service initiatives.
- BS in Pharmacy or Pharm.D. from an accredited college of pharmacy.
- Pharmacist License (Maryland)
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Certification
- Basic Life Support
- Pharmacist License (Virginia)
- Cardio Pulmonary Resusitation
- This job requires credentials from multiple states. Credentials from the primary work state are required before hire. Additional Credentials from the secondary work state(s) are required post hire.
- Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Auto-Injector Certification
- Pharmacist License (District of Columbia) within 6 months of hire
- Ability to interpret and understand prescriptions and execute all pharmacists functions.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Certifications required to perform clinical initiatives testing
- Home IV experience preferred - IV experience highly preferred.
- Completion of an ASHP accredited pharmacy residency program preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a pharmacist in an outpatient clinic, hospital or retail pharmacy desirable.
Job Category: Pharmacy
- Acute Care
- Health Facilities
- Basic Life Support
- Emergency Departments
- Urgent Care
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2324849550
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.