You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Cloud Solutions Engineer
Job Family:Digital Consulting
Travel Required:Up to 10%
Clearance Required:Ability to Obtain Secret
What You Will Do:
Our Cloud Engineer (AWS/Azure) will lead/support implementation of cloud-native platforms and Agile application development technologies in areas of software development, integration and testing of software applications and infrastructure. The Cloud Engineer will be primarily responsible for utilizing technical skills to coordinate enhancements and deployment efforts and to provide insight and recommendations for implementing client solutions. Cloud engineers will work closely with other cloud teams, project managers, engineers and other functions in our client’s end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, DevOps, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
What You Will Need:
- 3-5 years hands on technical experience with cloud technology; AWS preferred, Azure/GCP or OpenStack good alternatives
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, or other comparable containerization
- Hands on experience with Automation/DevOps tools (such as Jenkins, Ansible, Maven, Chef, Puppet)
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Certification (Azure Fundamentals, Azure Developer Associate, DevOps or similar Azure certification)
- AWS Solutions Certification (AWS Cloud Practitioner, DevOps, Associate Developer or similar)
- Experience with systems design and architecture
- Experience in Agile software development
- US Citizenship required
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3
- Minimum Degree Required: Minimum Degree Required: 4-yrs Bachelor's degree, Master’s preferred, in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
What Would Be Nice To Have:
- Microsoft Azure Expert Level Certification (Solution Architect, DevOps Engineer)
- AWS Expert Professional Certification (Solutions Architect, DevOps Engineer, Big Data or similar)
- Proven experience in a consulting and/or client-facing environment
- Working knowledge of emerging technologies
- Experience in Agile software development
What We Offer:
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Student Loan PayDown
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
- Cloud Computing
- Software As A Services
- Managed Services
- Platform As A Services
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2324789188
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.