You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Salon Receptionist - Bloomington - Cosmetology Student
The Salon Receptionist is our hair salon's first point of contact. In this position you will be responsible for making appointments, checking in guests, and selling additional services and products. A2Z BE, LLC d/b/a
Fantastic Sams in Minnesota in Bloomington is LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Is a Cosmetology student or is interested in becoming a Cosmetologist and wants to learn more;
- Has drive, ambition, and an outgoing personality;
- Displays professionalism;
- Has a passion for sales;
- Can be assertive and confident selling services & products;
- Is a creative thinker to help with in-salon promotions;
- Is organized and calm during busy periods;
- Enjoys speaking to people and suggestive selling.
- Cosmetology student or planning to start cosmetology school
- Age 18 or older with a high school diploma or a GED;
- Experience working with the public/customer service;
- Experience in sales;
- Basic computer knowledge including e-mail, Word & Excel;
- Able to work on nights and Saturdays;
- Able to accurately and efficiently handle monetary transactions.
FRONT DESK TASKS WILL BE
- Greet guests as they arrive at the salon;
- Suggest services and products at check-in;
- Answer the salon phone;
- Schedule walk-in Guests as well as future appointments.;
- Accurately estimate wait times & ensure Guests are comfortable;
- Resolve Guest concerns as they arise;
- Accurately and efficiently check out Guests;
- Develop and maintain in-salon promotional materials and retail display
If you desire the challenge and rewards that a salon career offers and meet the requirements above, please apply.
Salons individually owned and operated, benefits and pay may vary.
Powered by JazzHR
- Interpersonal Skills
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDoxOWZzMWtyYm55
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.