You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Vice President for Advancement
Don Bosco Prep seeks a dynamic Vice President of Advancement who is, first and foremost, is committed to the spirit of Saint John Bosco and living the Salesian charism. The successful candidate will serve as the institution’s chief development officer and the leader of the advancement team. This position will be attractive to candidates who enjoy:
- Building, developing, and leading advancement teams
- Directly soliciting major and planned gifts from top prospects
- Devising and implementing a cohesive, comprehensive fundraising strategy
- Incorporating best practices related to advancement services, donor relations, major and planned giving programs, annual fund, and advancement communications
- Operating entrepreneurially
- Leading, coaching, and managing with great empathy
- Deploying data to help drive/support strategic direction
- Designing and executing comprehensive fundraising campaigns
- Engaging in all aspects of the advancement portfolio
- Collaborating with senior team members to produce the most useful and effective institutional strategies and decisions.
The Vice President for Advancement provides leadership, planning, and supervision of the Advancement Office and is responsible for implementing all fundraising, alumni relations, and marketing and communications strategies.
Reporting to the President, the Vice President of Advancement is a member of the senior leadership team and supports the Advancement Committee of the Board of Trustees.
The full prospectus can be found at www.donboscoprep.orgPandoLogic. Keywords: VP of Fundraising, Location: Washington, DC - 20037 , PL: 566091336
- Business Development
- Business Administration
- Team Building
- Relationship Building
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2324743069
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.