You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Remote Customer Service Representative - Kentucky
4Patriots, LLCPhone Customer Advocate
The Customer Advocate’s Mission: is to treat customers as we would want to be treated. The Phone Customer Advocates are responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction through in-bound /out-bound phone calls, support tickets, forums and any other avenues of communication within the company. It is the Customer Advocates mission to help the company grow with exceptional customer satisfaction. By doing this, the Customer Advocates will find resolutions to problems and make the process easy for the customer while building the 4Patriots reputation.
It is the mission of the Customer Advocates to create an easy experience for the customer from before they hit the “Order” button all the way until they receive their products.
Company Core Values:
- Get the important stuff done
- Actively and eagerly seek to learn, improve, and grow
- Ask questions and use data to make decisions
- “We” not “I”
- See the glass half full
Primary Responsibilities / Essential Job Functions:
- Answering inbound calls from customers in a friendly manner while using active listening skills.
- Use upselling techniques.
- Doing everything possible to resolve the issue for the customer.
- Updating very detailed notes in the Portals for each customer. This will ensure an excellent history in case the customer calls again, they will not have to re-explain the situation.
- Maintaining knowledge of our products.
- Following our Quality Assurance standards at all times and meet targets.
- Placing out-bound calls as needed to answer voicemails, support tickets, or as directed by management.
- Preventing cancellations or returns where possible.
- Understanding when to forward escalated issues to management.
- Have full Wiki knowledge to correctly answer customer questions.
- Have full knowledge of SOPs to carry out customer service tasks in the Portals, Sticky.io, and warehouse systems.
- Create and revise SOPs as needed and approved by management.
- Have a full understanding of current promotions and use appropriate Ad Codes when placing orders.
- Identify trends heard from customers and report these trends to management in detail with data. Example: This week, I received 54 calls about PHA buyers not receiving confirmation emails. Their order numbers were 342234, 45345, 34324, etc.
- Reporting any system issues to management for investigation.
- Handling special projects and assisting the Virtual Team when delegated by management.
- Help with the training of new representatives.
- High School Graduate or GED
- 2 Years of customer service experience or service - related field
- This position is based on Central Standard Time
- Understand the demands of working in a fast-paced environment and provided customer excellence
- Comfortable upselling
- Active listening skills & following protocols precisely
- Must be observant and have great judgment
- Strong grammar and communication skills
- Strong computer skills and comfortable working with 10+ systems at once, while answering calls
- Coachable -This is key in hitting required monthly measurements. Required measurements are as follows:
- Employee will have 15 scored customer interactions each month
- The areas the employee will be scored in are: sales, order status inquiries, general inquiries, and more.
- Scores: 30-day employee QA expectations: 75%, 6 month and beyond QA expectation: 90% or higher
- Must have a working computer with a working webcam for the training weeks
- Must have reliable wi-fi
- Must have a quiet, distraction-free work environment. Distraction free is defined as the following:
- Closed door
- No people talking in the background (includes babysitter, family, friends)
- No dogs barking
- Anything that would prevent you from having a quiet work environment.
- Must pass a background check and credit check. For the credit check, please see the following:
- No bankruptcy for the past 7 years
- No more than $2,500 TOTAL in open collections
- Excluding medical and closed accounts. We do count student loans.
- For example: Not eligible to work for us:
- Cell phone is $600 + credit card is $2,000 = $2,600 (This would be over the $2,500 limit)
- 100% remote!
- Great Pay and Bonus Program
- Company Paid Medical Coverage
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- 401K with Company Match
- Generous PTO Policy
- Paid Maternity/Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Volunteer Time Off
- Professional Development Fund ...and many more
Skills and Abilities:
Must be able to work independently as well as collaborate within a dynamic multi-department environment to achieve common goals; organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously; take ownership and be self-motivated and resourceful to find problem solutions; be data and results driven; and learn quickly in a fast paced, open plan environment. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, be detail oriented and adaptable.
Physical And Mental Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; occasionally required to climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, bend, crouch or crawl; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift, push, pull and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Repetitive motion of hands required for extended use of computer. Required specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment And Travel Requirements:
Works in well-lit, ventilated and climate-controlled office environment with routine office equipment; some equipment has moving mechanical parts. Noise level in the work environment is typical for an office environment.
We currently hire employees residing in the following states: FL, GA, KY, ID, NE, NC, OH, PA, TN, TX, UT VA, WI
4Patriots will never ask for personal information via email. Any and all offers will come directly from Human resources via phone call and email.
Powered by JazzHR
- Customer Service
- Operate Cash Register
- Retention Management
- Promote Customer Loyalty Plan
- Clerical Works
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDp5UjV1cW9Xdnli
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.