You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Registered Nurse (Fee-For-Service)
Provides high quality comprehensive nursing care to meet the needs of the patient/client and manages/coordinates the delivery of cost-effective multidisciplinary health care services for a caseload of patients/clients consistent with VNS Health philosophy, policy, goals and objectives, and Standards of Nursing Practice. Works under moderate supervision.
For those seeking more information and joining our organization, the assigned Talent Acquisition Specialist, Cristian [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Registered Nurse (Fee-For-Service)
In this Role you'll:
- Assessments needs of the clients to develop a plan of care
- Case Management within a Point System
- Understanding and implementing proper protocols to determine billing source for patient/client care.
- Consult with Management on complex/unique cases
- Provide a plan of care with support of the Clinical/Medical/appropriate
multidisciplinary members to ensure the services follow the plan of care by assessment, planning, coordination, counseling, teaching and supervision to meet needs of the clients/patients/.
- Monitor/Assess patients/clients' condition, effects of the care plan,
- Oversees/supervises the care provided to the patient by Licensed Practical Nurses and Paraprofessionals.
- Manages, plans, coordinates and executes the patient’s safe discharge from service.
- Ensures that physician’s orders, discharge summary and communication to team members, patient and family members adhere to VNS Health and
- Communicates and consults with patient’s MD with all manners when needed, manage and coordinate all aspects of assigned caseload.
- Assists patients with activities of daily living
- Documents content and process of all services provided in internal system properly.
- Transport/utilize medical equipment to and from clients/patients' home/facilities. Travel to patient/clients' homes and/or other facilities.
- Perform other related duties and participates in special project, as assigned.
- NYS RN licensure.
- BLS certification.
- Minimum of One-Three (1-3) year demonstrated experience as an RN (medical/surgical environment preferably).
- Computer literacy including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and EMR.
- Ability to put patients at ease and explain physician’s instructions.
- Ability to multi-task with excellent organization skills.
- Experience working directly with people from diverse racial, ethnic and
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Team player and ability to work independently
- Valid driver's license or NYS Non-Driver photo ID card, may be requireddetermined by operational/regional needs.
Pay Range per Visit: RNIf you are applying to the per diem per visit version of this job, the hiring range is as follows: $64.20- $85.57 per visit.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2323733550
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.