You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN - INCREASED WAGES- Mon thru Friday
***********Offering up to $15,000 Sign on Bonus***********
ProMedica Senior Care is a leading provider of home health care, hospice care, skilled nursing, memory care and post-acute care.
This position is responsible for the delivery of skilled nursing care and supportive services within the scope of the nurse's education and experience. Key responsibilities involve coordinating care delivery to ensure that clients' needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, Heartland policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
4742 - Heartland Hospice - Serving North Central Indiana
Location4742 - Heartland Hospice - Serving North Central Indiana
Currently registered/licensed in the state, and in good standing with the Board.
- This position requires 100% local travel on a daily basis to patients home or living facility
- A minimum of six months nursing experience within the past three to five years
- Ability to develop and maintain rapport with the patient and family
- Prepares clinical and progress notes, documenting outcomes of interventions
- Assists the RN and/or physician in performing specialized duties related to end of life care
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
- Long Term Care
- Maintain Patient Confidentiality
- Perform Clinical Procedure
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2323615968
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.