You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Marketing Customer Service Representative
We are actively looking for an innovative, performance-driven Marketing Customer Service Representative to become a vital member of our Marketing & Business Development team. We know you are naturally curious and have plenty of questions, so we broke it down for you.
Who are we?
Fueled by a team of passionate, competitive, and driven professionals, Supreme Concepts is a consulting and marketing firm that takes a more personal and intentional approach to creating marketing experiences that are lasting, personal, and direct. As a close-knit, action-oriented team, our Marketing Agents are our brand. When they excel, we all do.
What are we about?
Fundamentally, our mission is to make everyone's life easier, from the client to the consumer. From the client standpoint, we cut unnecessary spending on elaborate advertising and marketing strategies and instead focus intensely on appealing to an individual's desire for connection and trust through targeted one-on-one product presentations. It has become increasingly apparent now more than ever that consumers want fast and convenient service, whether you are ordering dinner via delivery or are a regular online shopper. That type of convenience, accessibility, and speed is the nature of our approach. Our skilled Marketing Customer Service Representative Professionals bridge the gap between the brand and consumer, capitalize on the interaction through genuine relationship-building techniques, and deliver informed, knowledgeable product presentations.
What will I be doing?
- As the Marketing Customer Service Representative, you will consult with local community members daily. Evaluate their needs, provide specific product/service recommendations, and execute tactics to deliver on those needs successfully
- The Marketing Customer Service Representative provides guidance and outstanding support to lead consumers through start to finish of the sign-up and account activation process
- Work collaboratively with our in-house marketing and client management team to deliver and execute a wide variety of initiatives and ensure cohesion between our brand and our client's marketing objectives
- The Marketing Customer Service Representative monitors and tracks personal progress and analyses the presentation outcomes to determine your effectiveness, relationship-building skills, and presentation quality
- Attend and participate in virtual training sessions, networking meetings, and brainstorming sessions with C-Suite executives, industry leaders, and receive practical advice from marketing experts across the country
- As the Marketing Customer Service Representative, you will support the Marketing team by relaying industry-related news, market trends, and new product information
What do I need to bring to the table?
- 1-2 years of experience in a fast-paced, hands-on setting engaging with clients, customers, and fellow team members (i.e., Candidates with retail, hospitality, customer service, or sales experience typically do exceptionally well in our firm)
- Proficient in the use of computer and communication software like Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Zoom
- Comfortable working in a team setting, but can also work independently and take ownership of your projects
- Expert communicator and presenter with a high emotional intelligence
- Meticulous and detail-oriented with impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Reputation as a forward-thinker, thought leader, and someone who is always looking to refine and improve their personal skillset
- Experience as a Entry Level Marketing Associate in sales
Click "Apply Now!" below. We have immediate openings and have already begun our interviewing process. We excitedly await your application!
Powered by JazzHR
- Customer Service
- Operate Cash Register
- Retention Management
- Promote Customer Loyalty Plan
- Clerical Works
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpKVmZ0SHlUY0tF
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.