You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Swift Wash is a modern, express car wash that is seeking hard-working and dependable team members to join our growing company. Be a part of the "Best Team, Best Wash" with the best pay and benefits, and enjoy working in a professional culture that is committed to excellence and growth opportunities for its Team Members.
- Salary compensation up to $60,000 per year, depending on experience, as well as health benefits, paid time off, and annual bonus. Get paid weekly!
- The harder you work, the more you will earn and the quicker you will advance. We have developed a clear path for Team Members to grow quickly into a Swift Wash Site Manager. We will provide you with all of the training you need to run one of our locations.
- Tremendous opportunity to advance quickly with an organized, professional company!
- Working with a team of Attendants to ensure we provide superior customer service with a friendly, energetic attitude.
- Maintaining an incredibly welcoming facility, including general cleaning and organizing.
- Assisting customers with the selection and purchase at the pay stations.
- Safely loading vehicles onto the tunnel conveyor system.
- Assisting customer with the club membership at the POS computer system.
- Performing routine maintenance and minor repairs.
- Must be teachable and willing to execute the Swift Wash way.
- Must be available to work any shift on any day of the week and select holidays. Applicants looking for part-time must select the link below.
- Ability to frequently use general maintenance tools, supplies, and equipment such as, but not limited to, hand tools, pressure washers, lawn care equipment, snow and ice removal equipment, ladders, etc.
- Ability to frequently handle and use chemicals and general cleaning supplies.
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and climb (ladders, etc.).
- Ability to work in variable weather conditions and in a loud environment.
Why Work for Us?
- You will be a part of a culture of excellence.
- You will be a leader for the best-run car wash in the area.
- You will work in a high-energy, customer service-focused environment and growing industry.
- You will have an opportunity to grow with a company that rewards hard work and performance.
Looking for something a little different? Check out our other opportunities !
All communication about this position will be by email and/or text message - please keep an eye out for communication from us about moving through the application process.
Powered by JazzHR
- Implement Sale Strategy
- Market Trend
- Relationship Building
- Motivate Team Member
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDo5d0FPczhhWlRV
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.