You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Automotive Mechanic - Veterans Wanted
Automotive Technician - Veterans Wanted
We are seeking highly responsible and detail-oriented veterans who are eager to advance their career in automotive repair. As an Automotive Technician, you will perform basic repairs on a wide range of vehicle makes and models, with minimal technical supervision. This position offers opportunities to work in both preventative maintenance and warranty repairs, depending on your technical expertise. You may also assist experienced mechanics in complex repairs.
- Perform basic repairs on a wide variety of vehicle makes and models with minimal technical supervision, including some preventative maintenance (oil, lube, and tire repairs), and warranty repairs depending on your technical expertise.
- Assist experienced mechanics in complex repairs as needed.
- Participate in on-the-job training to expand your automotive abilities and obtain ASE Certificates.
- Work in a mechanical shop with moderate or loud noise levels.
- Possess all necessary tools required for auto repair and maintenance.
- Use basic computer skills for typing and data entry.
- Be flexible to work all shifts.
- Bi-weekly pay.
- Paid time off.
- Medical, Dental, and other insurance.
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses.
- Retirement benefits (401k).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record.
- Minimum 1-year auto repair experience, 1 ASE (able to obtain 2 more ASEs in the first year).
- Willingness to work in a mechanical shop with moderate or loud noise level.
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry).
- Flexibility to work all shifts.
- Previous OEM experience is a bonus.
The Fine Print:
This role requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, continuously stand, walk, sit, and kneel frequently, and enter and exit vehicles. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require.
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpwYkRtSGZnSVRl
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.