You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Registered Nurse - RN Competitive Wages and
$12,000 Sign on Bonus paid out in quarterly installments!!!
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare is one of the leading providers of Hospice, Home Care Skilled Nursing, Memory Care, Palliative Care, and Assisted & Independent Living.
Heartland, ManorCare and Arden Courts are now part of the ProMedica family of services. The home health and hospice, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, memory care services you know us for are now part of an integrated health and well being organization.
At our core, we are a not-for-profit, mission-based organization working to create a stronger, more cohesive approach to delivering care at the right place and right time.
The RN Registered Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
RN Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- The RN - Registered position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
RN Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Competitive pay with various shift incentives
- Early access to earn wages
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
524 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Chevy Chase, MD
Location524 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Chevy Chase, MD
Currently holds a RN - Registered Nurse license in this state.
One year prior nursing experience preferred.
Job Specific Details:
$12,000 Sign on Bonus, paid out in quarterly installments for 1 year
Daily Pay Program
Great Benefit Packages to choose from
Employee Discount "Perk Spot"
Paid Parental Leave and Much More!
- Electronic Medical Record
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Life Support
- Automated External Defibrillator
- Basic First Aid
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2323375811
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.