You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Bilingual Consumer Loan Sales Specialist
PUT YOUR CAREER IN MOTION AS A CONSUMER LOAN SALES SPECIALIST
At OneMain, Consumer Loan Sales Specialists empower customers – listening to their needs and providing access to friendly, fast, and affordable financing for life’s expenses. Consumer Loan Sales Specialist will learn the lending and servicing business at OneMain allowing them to grow their career.
A career with OneMain offers you the potential to earn an annual salary plus incentives. You can steer your career toward leadership roles such as Branch Manager and District Manager by taking advantage of a variety of robust training programs and opportunities to advance. Other team member benefits include:
- Health and wellbeing options for team members and their dependents
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (10% share discount)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time
Full Time and Part-time hours (20-30 per week) are available and vary based upon the needs of the branch.
IN THE ROLE
- Deliver results related to individual and branch sales goals as well as customer expectations
- Develop new relationships – and maintain existing relationships - working with customers throughout the loan process and loan life cycle
- Present financial solutions, based on customer needs, that meet their goals
- Present customers with optional insurance products
- Educate customers on the terms and conditions of their loan to ensure a clear understanding
- Partner with local businesses to seek out and develop new customers
- Learn how to utilize credit underwriting techniques and sales tools
- Manage the life cycle of the loan, including collections activities, complying with all laws and regulations
- HS Diploma/GED
- Must be able to travel locally for business development purposes
- Bilingual - Spanish
- Sales, Collections or Customer Service experience
Target base salary range is $20.00-$22.00, which is based on various factors including skills and work experience. In addition to base salary, this role is eligible for a competitive additional compensation program that is based on individual and company performance.
WHO WE ARE
OneMain Financial (NYSE: OMF) is the leader in offering nonprime customers responsible access to credit and is dedicated to improving the financial well-being of hardworking Americans. Since 1912, we’ve looked beyond credit scores to help people get the money they need today and reach their goals for tomorrow. Our growing suite of personal loans, credit cards and other products help people borrow better and work toward a brighter future.
In our 1,400 community branches and across the U.S., team members help millions of customers solve critical financial needs, including debt consolidation, home and auto repairs, medical procedures and extending household budgets. We meet customers where they want to be -- in person, by phone and online.
At every level, we’re committed to an inclusive culture, career development and impacting the communities where we live and work. Getting people to a better place has made us a better company for over a century. There’s never been a better time to shine with OneMain.
Key Word Tags
Sales, Collections, Retail, Loan Sales, Customer Service, Customer Care, Business Development, New Grad, Newly Graduated, Entry level, Financial Sales, Management Development, Management Trainee, Finance, Full-time, Career, Benefits, Customer experience, Financial Representative, Credit, Leadership, Manager Trainee
- Create Sale Plan
- Market Trend
- Customer Service
- Customer Relationship Management
- Sales Management
- Regional Sales
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2324269583
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.