You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
3rd Shift - Material Handler
3rd Shift ONLY
Loads, unloads and moves required materials within company grounds by performing the following duties.
Essential Job Functions
- Reads work orders or oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved opened or packed.
- Loads and unloads materials onto /or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves by hand truck or forklift.
- Ability to load materials into vehicles and install strapping, bracing or padding to prevent damage during transit.
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area.
- Accurately Counts, weighs and records number of units of materials moved or handled on a daily production sheet.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks cases, bales or other containers.
- Loads truck s for shipping.
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles together.
- Removes samples of materials, labels with identifying information.
- Removal of waste product chips/scrap from cells and dispose of them correctly.
- Move/Transfer material physically and in Vantage to make room for more incoming/outgoing parts.
- Sit - Down forklift experience (preferably over 2 years, minimun 1 year)
- Experience in manufacturing Environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneosly
- Experience with WMS System
- Knowledge of Inventory Control/ Storage/ FIFO
- Ability to take verbal/written direction and prioritize
- Organizational minded
- Strong communication skills
- Bilingual a plus but not required
- Dexterity and attention to detail
$18 - $21 / hr
- Quality Assurance
- Operating Instructions
- Material Handling
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MzExMzo1NzM5ODMtMTA3MzYyMA
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.