You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Full-time and Part-time
- Full-time - $3000 Sign-on bonus
- Part-time $1500 Sign-on bonus
Who is Bridge Senior Living:
At Bridge Senior Living, our mission is to positively impact the lives of our residents, their families, and our associates each day.
If you are looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career filled with purpose, Bridge Senior Living is the place for you! Our team members make a real difference in the lives of our residents and families each day. We pride ourselves in creating a rewarding work environment where associates feel appreciated and valued. Our 4 Service Pillars of Show Love, Serve with Purpose, Protect with Care and Exceed Expectations is what makes our communities a special place to live and work.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will implement and coordinate the delivery of care in collaboration with physicians and care associates. You will be responsible for the high level of care our residents are accustomed to, including making frequent rounds, ensuring continuity of care, documenting all pertinent care information, and observing our residents’ overall condition and behavior. Above all, you will exhibit a passion for serving seniors and contributing to the positive environment our residents are proud to call home.
- Utilize the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation) for the best care of our residents
- Smile and Show Love, especially in trying times
- Provide health and wellness checks to our residents on a regular basis
- Assist the Resident Services Director in the development and update of individual service plans for each resident
- Maintain ongoing communication with residents, their families, and their physicians regarding their needs
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Licensed Practical Nurse/Registered Nurse in applicable state
- CPR, First Aide
- At least 1 year of related work experience
What you can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Next Day Pay with PayActiv!
- Excellent Benefits - Continued education and training to advance your career - The friendliest leaders and teammates to help you along the way
Bridge Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer. We are united by our pillars to Show Love, Exceed Expectations, Protect with Care and Serve with Purpose. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all associates have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family/marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Consultative Selling
- Sales Process
- Consultative Approaches
- Sales Development
- Contact Management Systems
- Sales Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2323981299
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.