You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Deamer Group is currently seeking a Corporate Controller for a Global Supplement Manufacturer. This is a full-time, permanent position located in a Newman, GA. Qualified candidates must submit a resume for consideration. Please review the full description for details.
Norax Supplements' Corporate Controller is responsible for financial reporting and recordkeeping. He/she leads the Consolidation and Financial Reporting operations, including monthly, quarterly, and year-end processes. The Controller works closely with each division to advise, review, and consolidate the financial operations of the company. He/she also works closely with the Shared Services Executive Team to provide support for strategic planning, financial oversight, and financial leadership.
- Supervise accounting for corporate and plant locations.
- Develop and execute vision for finance and accounting shared services.
- Oversee accounting practices, financial controls, compliance, budgeting, reporting, and analytics.
- Attract, develop, and retain diverse talent for accounting shared service operations.
- Simplify, standardize, and implement best practices globally.
- Improve internal control environment for efficient risk and exposure monitoring.
- Provide accurate GAAP-based financial reporting to internal and external sources.
- Lead monthly close and annual audit process.
- Administer financial planning and budget preparation for corporate, divisional, and affiliate units.
- Administer design and implementation of financial information systems.
- Initiate Continuous Improvement activities within Controller's area of responsibility.
- Spearhead periodic profit improvement campaigns and finding potential savings.
- Issue interpretative written reports to management regarding weak spots in need of corrective action.
- Review capital expenditure requests for approval control and financial analysis.
- Assist with mergers and acquisitions integration.
- Provide information support for tax returns.
- Formulate and recommend corporate accounting policy.
- Administer general and cost accounting activities and prepare internal accounting and financial reports.
- Manage company's relationship and interface with independent auditors.
- Establish and manage company's system for delegation of authority.
- Increase departmental participation in use of accounting/financial information.
- Develop departmental objectives and recommend short-term and long-term plans.
- Assist with developing overall financial plans and implementing approved programs.
- Participate in and contribute to Chief Financial Officer's staff meetings.
- Perform special assignments as required by Chief Financial Officer.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
Multi plant experience, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
Five (5) to Eight (8) years progressive experience in accounting with several years of manufacturing experience preferred.
We review every resume that is received. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to every candidate. It usually takes one to two weeks for us to review your application. All applications will remain on file for consideration for future opportunities. Thank you in advance for your application!
The Deamer Group is an equal opportunity employer with a goal of recruiting a diverse workforce to meet the hiring needs of our clients.
- General Ledger
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Balance Sheet
- Financial Statements
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjIyMjoyMy0wMDA2My0xODAx
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.