You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
New Car Manager
New Car Manager!!!
A well established family owned automotive dealership has a rare opportunity for a proven New Car Sales Manager . This is a very lucrative position and one at a dealership that has very minimal turnover. The ideal candidate for this position MUST have Automotive New Car Sales Management experience. Toyota preferred!!!
- You will be asked to lead a team of veteran and newer salespeople, with the idea to grow the dealership incrementally in sales without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Must be a great CLOSER and be willing to train.
- Must be great at Subprime financing.
- Must be able to deal with Type A personalities and handle multiple personalities in management.
- Must be able to teach and improve the salespeople to make them better.
- Be able to appraise vehicles and manage new car inventory in a reasonable time frame.
- Develop processes to ensure all of the dealership's goals are met on a monthly basis.
- Have working knowledge of factory programs and how to maximize them for the dealership
- Oversee reporting of all sold units to the factory to ensure that we are properly reporting.
- Oversee department inventory and training.
- Inventory control
All applicants will be held in strict confidentiality. Must be able to pass a drug test and background check. This is a position that does not come around too often. We believe in hiring the right people and taking care of our employees so they stay.....Please submit your resume for consideration. Very competitive pay plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 - $240,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Operations Management
- Problem Solving
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MzExMzo1NTQyODAtMTA4Njk2Nw
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.