You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Renato and Tim Otten founded Select Surfaces in 2009 to create a business that would change the standard in our industry and provide opportunities for the team and clients.
The Otten brothers come from a family of 13 siblings. Kitchen and Bath have been a family affair for decades as the Otten family runs several successful Kitchen and Bath Businesses across the country. Renato and Tim grew up in the industry, working in their older brothers' kitchen and bath shops.
The brothers learned about the industry from their brothers, but the most important lesson was that the business was not defined by the dollars but by how each team member is treated.
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper to join our team. This role is the heartbeat of our fast-paced office. The ideal candidate will be able to successfully ensure that the office's day-to-day runs smooth and efficient. This individual should be able to wear multiple hats, juggle multiple conflicting priorities, and be deadline-driven.
Your are a ROCKSTAR if details and time management drive you, you love digging into the numbers and supporting team members is your superpower! Do you think you might be a great match for this position? We’d love to hear from you!.
This is a full time, in office position.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports (systemize)
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Work closely with department managers to handle special requests from employees, vendors, and clients.
- Support the HR role and help manage the company's hiring portal (ATS), Applicant Tracking System.
- Schedule Interviews and screen resumes
- Manage payroll, company benefits and workman's compensation
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years experience as an administrative assistant, bookkeeper or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Proficiency in QuickBooks (a must), MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Bookkeeper will be a plus
Pay: $20-$24 an hour
401K, Healthcare and PTO are available
Powered by JazzHR
- Telephone Consultations
- Field Administration
- Time Management
- Scheduling Appointments
- Preparing Spreadsheets
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2321472153
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.