You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Class A CDL - Truck Driver - Tank and Hazmat Endorsements Required
IT TAKES RANK TO DRIVE OUR TANK
Qualified drivers must have 2 years recent tractor-trailer experience and must have Tanker and HazMat endorsements to be considered.
You worked for your endorsements. You earned your expertise. Now it's time to bring it all home.
TransChem is THE carrier for advanced drivers.We know what you offer, and we reflect it with out outstanding pay rates and benefits. This is the job you've been waiting for. Put your knowledge to work at TransChem.
Richburg, SCWe offer excellent opportunities for drivers seeking to strive and flourish in the transportation industry, focusing on their professional as well as personal development. We have the lowest turnover in the industry! Qualified drivers must have 2 years recent tractor-trailer experience and must have Tanker and HazMat endorsements to be considered.
What We Have to Offer You
- Top Drivers Earn Up to $100K per year
Now Offering Paid Tanker Training!For Details Call Nicole Payne!
- Running Southeast and Midwest lanes
Multiple home time options, based on location- call for details
Weekly Production Bonus- You have the opportunity to earn an additional .02 cpm - .08 cpm for ALL miles
- Late Model KW T680 tractors - auto shift transmissions, refrigerators; air ride 407 chemical trailers 5 years old or newer
- Family-owned company - build great relationships
- Flexible dispatch
- Paid Orientation
- Mentoring with one on one attention
- Pay on practical miles - Make sure you are getting paid for every mile you drive.
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance, starting as low as $15.00/week
- Company Paid $75,000 Life Insurance Policy
- $2,000 Referral Bonus
- Safety Bonus for clean inspections - up to $200
- Weekly Pay - Get paid quicker!
- Our management team is made up of former drivers.
- Minimum 25 years of age
- Valid Class-A CDL
- Tank and Hazardous Material Endorsements
- 2 years recent tractor-trailer experience
About TransChem USA
TransChem USA is a trucking company with roots in the business that go back more than 70 years. We founded TransChem USA because we knew we could be the BEST. Honesty is paramount in trusting our employees with hazardous materials and interacting with our customers. Safety comes first no matter what department or service you provide for the TransChem USA team.
- Drive Commercial Vehicle
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2319130148
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.