You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
RPA Developer - Senior Consultant
Job Family:Data Science Consulting
Travel Required:Up to 25%
Clearance Required:Ability to Obtain Public Trust
What You Will Do:
As part of Guidehouse’s Advanced Data Analytics team, you will work on high-impact and high-visibility projects, helping to shape not only Guidehouse’s current business, but its long-term strategy.
Build the future of Intelligent Automation as part of the Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation Center of Excellence (CoE). The CoE is a unique team within Guidehouse, focusing on solving our client’s most critical challenges using Advanced Analytics, AI/ML, and RPA. The CoE works on a wide variety of projects; from helping clients get started on their automation journey, to implementing and scaling full grown RPA programs, to combining advanced technologies such as AI and machine learning with RPA to create cognitive automations that are able to complete tasks that would not be possible for RPA alone.
As an RPA (Robotic Process Automation) developer, you’ll be a critical member of a growing team with great opportunities to learn and advance your career. You will support internal and external customers, engaging at a high-level with other consulting professionals and clients. You’ll be responsible for all aspects of implementing automation solutions from requirements gathering and process documentation to developing, testing, and deploying solutions.
What You Will Need:
Minimum Years of Experience:
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Experience in areas related to Robotic Process Automation (RPA):
- Software development skills utilizing R, Python, .Net or other languages including VBA;
- Automation techniques using macros and/or workflow-based software;
- Business skills and experience in IT, accounting, finance or operations;
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Demonstrates thorough skills and/or proven success in a role participating in projects including the following:
- Effective communication to various audiences (including various levels of management and external clients) in a professional environment;
- Strong organization and self-management skills, willing to take initiative and follow through;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities;
- Mentoring and leading junior staff members, providing technical training;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Contributing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; Ability to work effectively with a variety of skill sets to tackle complex challenges;
What Would Be Nice To Have:
- Experience with UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere or other commercial automation tool;
- Experience with Agile project delivery methods, tools and concepts;
- Human capital analytics, financial management, or advanced data visualizations;
- Business analysis, system design, business process re-engineering, and change management.
- Business process analysis and optimization;
- Gathering requirements and process mapping;
- Selecting and applying the appropriate automation or software tool for a given customer requirement.
- Compensation may vary based on education, skills, experience and location.
- This is an exempt level role that may require more than 40 hours of work per week.
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
- Selected Candidate must be able to work Eastern Standard Hours.
- US Citizenship is contractually required for this position
What We Offer:
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Student Loan PayDown
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- .Net Framework
- Vbscript (Visual Basic Scripting Edition)
- Java (Programming Language)
- Visual Basic .Net (Programming Language)
- Microsoft Sql Servers
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2321464757
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.