You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) is a ground-breaking addiction and mental health treatment provider, setting the standard when it comes to accessible, affordable, and effective care. RCA understands the heartache, damage, and pain substance use disorder causes a person as well as their family and friends. Not only do we believe that addiction treatment should be affordable, accessible, and evidence-based, but our driven, compassionate, and dedicated employees make those beliefs a reality! This is where you come in.
As an Admissions Coordinator at RCA, you’ll be a part of our impactful mission of saving millions of lives from the disease of addiction. Your expertise will aid in admitting and assessing patients as they begin their journey to recovery. As the Admissions Coordinator, you will facilitate and evaluate therapeutic, medical, and financial arrangements of incoming chemically dependent patients and/or their family. You’ll make a direct impact on the lives of patients, their families, and our communities.
Admissions Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Provide appropriate orientation to program aspects post-admission, including documentation and data input into computer system
- Respond promptly to patient needs
- Review and maintains all documents and departmental logs, and ensures fair distribution of patients to physicians
- Provide assessments and coordinates the referral and intake process, determine level of care, and maintain communication with referral sources, families, patients, and staff
- Collects and analyzes data related to departmental performance indicators
- Assists counselors and other senior program staff in crisis intervention as needed.
Admissions Coordinator Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in psychology or related field or related experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in admissions in substance abuse services
- Knowledge of HIPAA policies and procedures
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
Powered by JazzHR
- Customer Service
- Electronic Medical Record
- Customer Relationship Management
- Verify Demographic Information
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpabXI0bmgwUm5T
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.